Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is a definition of a process where an employer or company outsources all or part of its recruitment activities and needs to an external service provider.
As an HR leader in today’s business market, we are asked to think of ideas on how to more strategically manage the HR talent in different organizations. The pressure to optimize the recruitment activities and talent management is immense. So, one begins to wonder whether outsourcing the recruitment to an outside company is a potential solution.
The Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association defines RPO as follows: “when a provider acts as a company’s internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs. RPO providers manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the onboarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, method and reporting. A properly managed RPO will improve a company’s time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve governmental compliance”.
In all cases, RPO differs greatly from one company to another in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results in accordance to the companies’ needs, profile and characteristics. The distinction between RPO and other types of staffing is that in RPO, the service provider assumes control over the process.
The RPO has lower costs because the economies of scale enables them to offer recruitment processes at lower cost while economies of scope allow them to operate as high-quality specialists. Those economies of scale and scope arise from a larger staff of recruiters, databases of candidate resumes, and investment in recruitment tools and networks.
We, in Adam Milo, offer a higher quality of recruiting because the commercial relationship between us, as a RPO provider, and a client is likely to be based on specific performance targets. With remuneration dependent on the attainment of such targets, Adam Milo will concentrate your company’s resources in the most effective way. Traditional internal recruitment teams are less likely to have such clearly defined performance targets.
- Adam Milo has the ability to increase or decrease the number of recruiters to a client, depending on the recruitment volumes. As the recruitment volumes go up, we increase the number of recruiters employed. As the recruitment volumes go down, we deploy the recruiters to other projects/clients we manage, thereby reducing the cost for the client.
- We typically reduce the time it takes to recruit a new hire by 30%-50%. Hiring good employees faster and reducing the time it takes, can substantially enhance productivity.
- Clients moving from an in-house model to an outsourced model may save money as also achieve other benefits (i.e. reduced time-to-fill, scalability and flexibility, increased quality of hire).
Why choose us?
- Our methodologies are designed to search the talent market and quickly find the most suitable candidate to match your needs.
- We develop and monitor strategies and practices to ensure process excellence and innovation throughout.
- We enhance the attractiveness of your company’s brand through integrated talent attraction strategies and right across the candidate experience.
- We have the best professional expert advisors in the HR field to support the scoping, deployment, and management of your chosen technology platform.
- We supply you with analytical reports providing business intelligence to drive sustainable and measurable business measurement.
As you can see, there is a sustainable amount of reasons why your company should hire the services of RPO from Adam–Milo.