- Visa Application Form (back to back) filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant.
- Original passport -Machine readable (Two copies of bio pages of the passport are required for an applicant applying in West India).
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- Please ensure three complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of Visa stamping and approval.
- 2 recent photographs (One loose and one on the application form) Photograph specification: 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appeared in the white background. Photographs clearly show from crown to shoulders.
- Confirmed returned air-ticket within 30 days with flight details and E-ticket no.
- If the 1st port of entry is Singapore and then Malaysia, Copy of Valid Singapore Visa is required to submit.
- Applicants who have not traveled on Malaysia visa issued before, they must attach a letter stating the reason for failing to travel. Failure to do so will risk rejection of visa.