- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official (Not required for applications to be processed at the Chennai consulate)
Additional documents required for Singapore business visa
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.