- One passport-sized photograph.
- Passport and/or travel documents.
- Proof of finances.
- Bank statements or pay slips covering a 6 month period.
- Accommodation and travel details.
- Copy of the biometric (main page of your passport).
- Letter of invitation from you stating your address in the UK.
Additional document of Family/Child visa
If you are applying for Family Visitor Visa:
- Proof of your relationship, ex- a birth or marriage certificate.
- A letter from your family in the UK declaring that you are coming to stay with them in the UK.
- Your partner or family member’s passport or ID card.
- You must provide proof that you are financially dependent on your family member in the UK if you are applying as their dependent extended family member.
If you are applying for Child Visitor Visa:
- If you’re under 18 and applying for child visa then written permission of parents for you to travel to the UK.
- Proof that you have somewhere suitable to live during your stay in the UK, including: the name and date of birth of the person ad address where you will be living.
Additional documents for business visa
- Invitation letter from the UK company/business/establishment.
- Confirmation and details regarding the purpose you are visiting the UK.
- If self-employed: Evidence of your business activities, accounts and financial credibility.
- Evidence of ties to your home country e.g. ownership of property, family ties/responsibilities, employment ties.